LingoFocus Co., Ltd, a language service provider (LSP) based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is now recruiting translation Sales Executive. LingoFocus Co., Ltd has gained trust and delivered its professionally trusted services in multiple languages to more than 400 international clients, including reputable end-clients and other well-known LSPs in the language industry.
Vision: To become a reputable company that helps break down all language barriers in global communications
1. To provide the best language services in an appropriate and professional manner
2. To apply the best and most updated technology to effectively handle the work.
3. To ensure excellent customer service because every customer deserves the best.
LingoFocus Co., Ltd is now recruiting translation Sales Executive.Candidates might refer to the below for information:
Vacancy: SALES EXECUTIVE
Job type: Full time or Part time
Working location: Remote or at the office in Ho Chi Minh City
• Identify, contact and generate leads to gain market share, promote the company’s products & services with prospects.
• Explore new channels/market segments to improve sales capability and generate revenue.
• Build up database of international language service provider (LSP)
• Manage database.
• Manage and grow key customers in target regions.
• Search for targeted clients among different sectors in the market.
• Approach potential clients and register with them as a partner (mainly via Internet).
• Make prospecting calls, follow up calls and emails/face to face meeting.
• Initiate and develop strong relationships with potential & current clients.
• Liaise with clients regarding payment matters.
• Act as an important contact point to serve and communicate with the clients.
• Ensure effective internal communication within sales, project management and customer relation team.
• Monitor and report potential competitors' activities.
• Based on feedback from the clients, work with the team to improve service quality and enhance clients’ satisfaction.
• Track all stages of the sales process from identification of leads to first project assignments from new clients generated from leads.
• Analyze job requests and coordinate with internal teams to provide the according services
• Support team in managing projects and handle inquiries or issues when needed.
• Present regular reports and other related performance feedback.
• Complete/Exceed assigned sales target.
• 3rd or 4th year student or Bachelor degree (English major is an advantage).
• Ability to interact with people in writing in English.
• Persistence in approaching potential clients.
• Excellent English reading and writing skills, persuasion skills, problem solving skills.
• Internet skill proficiency
• Good relationship-building and communication skills.
• Strong negotiation skill
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Ability to work with international cultures and people
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to apply:
- Please send your most recent CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
- Contact: Ms. Hong